SSC CHSL Notification 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release a notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2019. The students interested in SSC LDC/CC/DEO/PA/SA Jobs 2019 can apply for the SSC CHSL Notification 2019 through online. The aspirants check the SSC CHSL Eligibility criteria before applying to the post. The SSC CHSL Application Dates 2019 update in our web portal after the declaration of the notification. Here we provide the tentative dates for SSC CHSL Online Application 2019 from 19th January to 18th February 2019.
The candidate who submits the SSC Plus 2 (+2) Application 2019 before the last date only eligible to appear for the selection process. The aspirants can follow the simple steps mentioned below for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019. Here we provide a direct link to submit the SSC 10+2 Application Form 2019 Online. The aspirants can check the selection process of Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III. The details of SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2019, application steps, selection process & others update in our web portal.
SSC CHSL Notification 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) established in 1975 to conducts the various competitive examinations for the recruitment of government jobs in various department in India. The SSC is the largest & famous organization worked under the government of India. At present, the SSC had regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Guwahati, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore & two sub-regional offices at Raipur & Chandigarh. This organization every year conducts CHSL, CGL, GD Constable, JE, SI, ASI, JHT, Stenographer, MTS & others. Every year large number of contenders preparing & appearing for the SSC Notifications. The below article gives the details regarding the SSC CHSL/10+2 Notification 2019. All the interested candidates of SSC CHSL Examination 2019 Region Wise can check the below article for more details.
- Central Region (CR)
- Eastern Region (ER)
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)
- Northern Region (NR)
- Southern Region (SR)
- North Eastern Region (NER)
- Western Region (SWR)
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)
- North Western Sub-Region (NWR)
SSC CHSL Notification 2019|Schedule of SSC CHSL(10+2) Application Form 2019
|Association Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2019|
|SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 Dates||19th January to 18th February 2019|
|Selection Process||Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III|
|SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2019||Updated Soon|
SSC CHSL Notification Eligibility 2019
The candidate going to register for the selection need to have age boundaries of 18 years to 27 years. The officials provide the age relaxation criteria as per the organizational norms. The category wise age relaxation details were given on the official notification.
The aspirants must pass 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board. The post wise educational requirements candidates can check the official notification.
- The candidates need to pay application fees of Rs.100/-.
- The applicants from women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman & other reserved categories are exempted from the application fees (Application fees is 0).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-.
Steps to Fill SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application Form
The candidates interested to apply for the SSC CHSL Notification 2019 can check the registration dates mentioned below. All the applicants submit the application form before the SSC CHSL Application Last Date 2019. The below steps helpful to register for the SSC CHSL/10+2 Examination 2019. The candidates cautious with application filling, if an applicant fills any mistakes then the application will be rejected.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the apply tab on the main page.
- Select the CHSL tab on the application page.
- Check the notification details & click on apply online.
- Fill the application with required details & documents.
- Pay the registration fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for reference.
- SSC CHSL LDC Online Application 2019
- SSC CHSL PA/SA Application Form 2019
- Apply Online for SSC CHSL DEO Notification 2019
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2019 Application
- Click Here for SSC +2/ CHSL Application Form 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Selection Process
The candidates apply for the SSC 10+2 Notification 2019 before the last date can have the selection of
- Tier-I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Tier-II: Descriptive Test
- Tier-III: Skill Test
All the registered candidates can check the SSC CHSL Examination Dates 2019, SSC CHSL T1/ T2/ T3 Exam Pattern, syllabus & others for reference. After the declaration of the exam dates, officials will release the SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2019 on the official website. The SSC 10+2 Exam Call Letter 2019 release before 10-15 days of the examination. The release date & process to get the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2018 update in our web portal. Without the CHSL SSC Tier 1/ 2/ 3 Admit Card 2019, contenders not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The aspirants prepare well for the SSC CHSL Examination in order to get more than the cutoff marks. The SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks is the minimum qualifying marks for the examination. The officials will declare the SSC CHSL Exam Qualifying Marks along with the declaration of the result. The aspirants can stay in touch with our web pages for the latest information.