SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern Download: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Tier 1 Exam for Group A, B, C Posts. The applicants who are looking for the latest government job in India can grab this best chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. SSC CGL Application Process 2019 will available from 31st Oct to 28th Nov 2019. Get SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern Download. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is going to conduct CGL (Combined Graduate Level) for Group A, B, C Posts. Recently the notification will be declared on the official site of SSC. Those who are willing to give the examination of ssc cgl 2019 has to fill the application and the should have a Bachelor’s Degree from the Reputed University.
SSC CGL Group A B C Notification 2019
- SSC CGL Group A B C Notification 2019
- Key Information on SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- Syllabus for SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 and Tier 2
- The pattern of Examination SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1
- SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- Admit Card for SSC CGL 2019
- Steps to download the SSC CGL Group A Call letter 2019
- Click here to download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
- Result for SSC CGL Group A 2019
Examination of ssc cgl is of 200 Marks (Tier 1) and pattern of examination of ssc cgl 2019 consists of topics related to Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, English Comprehension. The aspirant candidates have to visit the site of SSC and fill the form by submitting the form as soon as possible. Applied Candidates must start their preparation who are appearing for CGL Exam. Preparation must be done between Notification and Prelims so that they get good marks. Candidates have to prepare according to the new syllabus of SSC CGL 2019. The examination will be conducted Online. Participants need to stay in touch with this main portal for the more latest information about SSC CGL Notification 2019.
Key Information on SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission- SSC|
|Number of Positions||Updated Soon|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Post||Group A, B, C|
|Article About||SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|Issuing Date of Admit Card||Aug 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2019||Aug/ Sep 2019|
Syllabus for SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 and Tier 2
In a Paper of ssc cgl 2019 there will be four sections :
- Section 1: In the first section, we have General Reasoning and Intelligence in this paper questions will be based on blood relations, mathematics, decision making, visualization of space, input Questions, Analogy, emotional intelligence etc.
- 2: In this section, we have English the questions are asked on FIB, Compete sentences, Active and Passive Voice, Improvement of Sent, Grammar, Phrases etc
- Section 3: In this Section, we have QA (Quantitative Aptitude) questions are based on Time, Distance, calculation of CI (Compound Interest) and SI (Simple Interest), P&L, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry.
- Section 4: In this, we have General Awareness where the questions are based on the current affairs of the country as well as International, Geography, History Economics, Politics.
The pattern of Examination SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1
Tier 1 has four sections in each paper. Each section carries twenty Quest and Fifty Marks. The duration of the paper is 75 Minute. Each right answer gets two marks and for every incorrect answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- In Tier 2 there will be 3 papers i.e. Arithmetic’s, English. Maths Or Statistics.
- In Arithmetic’s there will be 100 questions carrying 200 Marks. Half mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- English paper carries 200 marks and 200 ques will be asked.0.25 will be deducted if the candidate gives the wrong answer.
- In maths, 100 questions will be asked each correct answer is given 2 marks and the halfway mark for each incorrect answer.
Click me to visit official web portal at ssc and get more information on ssc cgl 2019 exam pattern and syllabus
- Also, search ssc cgl 2019 north region syllabus and exam pattern
- ssc cgl 2019 south region syllabus
- ssc cgl 2019 Karnataka kerala region exam pattern and syllabus
- cgl ssc 2019 north-west region syllabus
- ssc cgl 2019 north east region syllabus and exam pattern
- ssc cgl 2019 east region exam pattern and syllabus
- cgl ssc 2019 central region paper pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2019 west region paper pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2019 mpr region syllabus and exam pattern.
Admit Card for SSC CGL 2019
The SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2019 will available soon in the official website prior to the exam date. The aspirants who are going to appear in the written examination can download the admit card from the web portal. SSC CGL Group A Call Letter 2019 can download by using reg no and password/ date of birth from the web link. Details about written examination such as exam date, time, exam center will available on the entry card. All the students must bring original id proof along with call letter to the examination hall. All the students must bring original id proof along with admitting card to the examination hall. Participants must have to download this call letter before the examination date. Here we are providing simple steps to follow for downloading the admit card.
Steps to download the SSC CGL Group A Call letter 2019
The people who are going to appear in the online written examination can download call letter from the official web portal two weeks prior to the written examination. The aspirants unaware of downloading the hall ticket from the official web portal can follow the article.
- Log on to the official website of SSC
- Search for the SSC CGL Gr B Call Letter 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter the asked fields like application number, password/ date of birth, and asked details.
- Click on the submit option.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the call letter and take a print out.
- Must carry admit card along with original id proof to the examination hall.
Result for SSC CGL Group A 2019
The aspirants looking for the SSC CGL Group A Result 2019 notify in this article. The postulants who are attempted in the written examination can download the result from the web portal after the announcement of the result. The result can download by using the reg number and dob/ password from the web portal. The candidates can check the details of results, cut off marks, merit list, and details after completion of the exam. Participants need to reach the official main portal for checking their results. Stay connected with us to get the latest news.
Candidates need to stay in touch with us.