South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023: South Indian Bank (SIB) has released a Notification of various vacancies for the South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 in various states in India. The candidates who have an interest in the banking sectors clerk field can apply for the SIB Clerk Notification 2023 through online. The application form is available on the official web page.
Latest Update: SIB Clerk Application 2023 Are Available Now Soon.
The interested candidates can apply for the South Indian Bank Clerk Application 2023 before the closing date. The higher authorities planning to conduct the SIB Clerk Exam 2023 soon. The applicants can check the SIB Clerk Selection 2023 Process for the clerk post on the official website. The aspirants can check the South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria before applying to the exam on the official website.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Information
The South Indian Bank has released a SIB Clerk Notification 2023 for the recruitment of the clerk posts in various states like Telangana, Andra Pradesh, Kerala, Chennai, Delhi & North Zones. The interested candidates can check the complete details on the official web portal. Here we are providing the content related to the post. The interested candidates can check the below content. The candidates also check the SIB Clerk Exam Centres in 2023 on the official website. The aspirants need to check the Exam Pattern and South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus 2023 for the exam on our web portal. To know more updates, the aspirants need to follow our web portal frequently.
Details of South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Name of the Post||SIB Probationary Clerk Post|
|No. of Vacancies|
|SIB Clerk Application Starting date||–|
|Closing date of the Application||–|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date||–|
|Article Category||SIB Recruitment 2023|
Eligibility of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2023
- The aspirants should not less than 26 years as on 30.06.2023.
- The applicants should be born not earlier than 01.07.1995 and not later than 30.06.2002.
- For SC/ST aspirants, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years.
- The candidates should have minimum 60 percentage in SSLC, XII & Graduation under regular courses.
- Candidates should have a permanent address in the respective state or the candidates have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years.
- The applicants should proficient in the local language apart from English.
- For the probationary clerk, the salary range will be Rs. 11765 to 31540.
- The aspirants want to check the salary details check the official notification below.
- For SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee Rs.150/-.
- For General Category students need to pay the application fee Rs. 600/-.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Clerk:
The applicants who are qualified in the written test can eligible for further process. The aspirants need to check the details on the official website. To know more information, the aspirants need to visit our web portal often.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
South Indian Bank Clerk States Wise Vacancies 2023
The South Indian Bank has released huge vacancies in different states in India. Here we are providing the information according to the State-wise Vacancies List of SIB Clerk in the below table. The interested candidates can check the below content. For more details, the aspirants need to follow the main website.
Exam Pattern of South Indian Bank Clerk 2023
The applicants can check the exam pattern details on the official website, Here we are providing the details of the exam pattern in the below table. The interested candidates can check the below content.
- The Medium of the Exam will be Only English.
- Each Question will consist of five options. There will be ¼ negative marks for wrong answers.
|S. No||Test Name||No of
for each test
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||50||40 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|Total Marks||160||200||140 minutes|
States Wise Exam Centres of SIB Clerk 2023
The South Indian Bank is going to conducting the Clerk exams in various centers. Taspirantsnst can visit the official website for the details of the exam centers list. Here we are providing the examination centers list in the below table. The candidates can check the details.
|S.No||Name of State||Examination Centre|
|1.||Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|2.||Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Vishakhapatnam|
|3.||Telangana||Karimnagar, Hyderabad, Warangal|
|5.||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Namakkal, Perambalur, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Thiruchirapalli, Vellore|
|6.||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kochi, Malappuram, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Palakkad|
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 ~ Apply Online
The candidates who have interest in the clerk field can apply for this post. The candidates need to apply for the clerk post through online mode. Here we are providing the steps fill the South Indian Clerk Online Application form. The interested candidates can follow the below steps. Here we also providing the link to fill the SIB Clerk Registration Form 2023 through official portal. By using, these steps can apply easily through online. For more updates, the applicants need to visit our web portal frequently.
- Initially, the applicants need to visit the official website.
- Search for the Registration Link on the home page.
- Click on that link, it will navigate to the main link.
- The new candidates can register with the new account.
- The registered candidates can log in with their respective ID and Password.
- Fill the required details in the application.
- Check the entered details, proceed to pay the payment.
- Select the submit button, Save the PDF file.
- Take a printout for further reference.
SIB Clerk Exam 2023 Call Letter:
The applicants need to download the SIB Clerk Call Letter 2023 from the official website. The candidates need to collect the Call Letter before the examination. The authorities are planning to release the South Indian Bank Clerk Permission Letter 2023 10 days before the examination. After releasing the Call Letter on the official website, we will intimate the available dates on our web portal. Candidates preparing for the exam can check SIB Clerk Minimum Marks 2023 on the official web page. Aspirants can go through the official site to know the Minimum marks updates.
South Indian Bank Clerk Test Merit List 2023:
After the completion of the exam, the authorities will declare the SIB Clerk Merit List 2023 on the official website. After the declaration of the Merit List, the candidates who are scored good marks on the written test can eligible for further process. The authorities will update the South Indian Bank Clerk Select List 2023 on its own website. We updated all the information regarding the exam dates & Permission Letter availability dates on our portal as soon as possible. So keep visiting our web portal regularly.