SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019,SBI JA Notification 2019,State Bank Of India Clerk Vacancy 2019,SBI Junior Associates Application 2019
State Bank of India- SBI has recently released recruitment notification for various vacancies of Clerk/ Junior Associates Posts. The applicants who are looking for the latest government job in India can grab this best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 will available soon in the official website. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 to refer given article. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 date will update soon in the official website. SBI Clerk/ JA Main Exam 2019 date will intimate shortly. For more details about SBI Clerk/ JA Notification 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus to refer given article.
SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- State Wise SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- The requirement for Qualifying SBI Clerk/ Jr Associates Recruitment 2019
- SBI Junior Associates Tentative Dates 2019
- SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates Apply Online 2019
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- Syllabus for SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability:
- General English:
- General Awareness:
- Marketing Aptitude:
- Computer Awareness:
- SBI Clerk/ JA Admit Card 2019
- Result for SBI Clerk 2019
- Click Here to Download SBI Advertisement
State Bank of India- SBI has released a recruitment notification for vacancies of Clerk Post. The candidates who are interested in clerk post can apply for the recruitment 2019. The candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can also apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019. The candidates have to attend two steps of the exam. The first is the preliminary exam and second is the mains exam. The filling of online application form is available soon. In this article, we have given details on education qualification, selection process, age limits, application fees, vacancies details. Below we have mentioned the complete details of SBI Clerk Notification 2019. Candidates who are also looking for Govt Bank jobs can also apply for the recruitment through the online web portal at SBI.
SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India.
- Post Name: SBI Clerk Exam/ SBI Associates Exam
- Number of Posts: Various Posts
- Exam Mode: Online Examination.
- Level of Exam: All India Level Recruitment Exam.
- Authority: State Bank of India.
- Online Application Starts from Updated Soon
- Last date for submitting the application: Intimated Soon
- Selection Type –Written Exam followed by Interview (If Possible).
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
State Wise SBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|State Name||Number of Posts|
|A & N Islands|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
The requirement for Qualifying SBI Clerk/ Jr Associates Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification for SBI Clerk/ Associates recruitment 2019
The candidates must have degree passed from a recognized university. Candidates who are in final year can also apply and in the interview, you have to show proof of studying in the final year. For more details about qualification to refer given article.
Age Limits for SBI Clerk/ Associates recruitment 2019
- The candidates must have the minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years.
- Aspirants should have born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1990 and not later than 1st Jan 1998.
Age Relaxation for SBI Clerk/ Associates Recruitment 2019
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||SC / ST||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|4.||PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|6.||Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services (Like the army, nave, AF etc) + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8.||Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
Application Fees for SBI Clerk/ Associates recruitment 2019
|1.||SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges For online form only)|
|2.||General and OBC (For SBI Exam)||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
The Process of Selection:
The selection will basis on
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam.
SBI Junior Associates Tentative Dates 2019
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||Released Soon|
|Last date to Apply for submitting the application form||Released Soon|
|Last date to pay the application form||Updated Soon|
|Availability of Prelims Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of the Result||Declared Shortly|
|Hall Ticket issuing date||Available Soon|
|SBI Clerk/ JA Main Exam Date||Intimated Soon|
|Declaration of the result||Announced Soon|
SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates Apply Online 2019
The postulants who are looking for this SBI Clerk post can utilize this best chance. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online before the last date. The online application process will available given below here.
- Log on to the official website of State Bank of India.
- Find the SBI Junior Associates Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise.
- Click on the submit option
- Download the application form and take a printout of further references.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will conduct in online mode.
- The question paper will contain 100 question for 100 marks.
- Duration of time 1 hour.
- The exam will consist of an objective paper/ multiple choice question paper.
- There will be a negative marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 (1/4th) will deduct from the correct answer.
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks awarded||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30 Marks||1 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 marks|
|2||General Awareness||50||50 marks|
|3||General English||40||40 marks|
|4||Reasoning Ability and Computer Awareness||50||60 marks|
|Total marks||200 marks|
Syllabus for SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates 2019
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
- Time & work.
- Time & separation.
- Benefit & loss.
- Stocks & shares.
- Surface area.
- Height & distances.
- Permutation & combination.
- Simple & compound interest.
- Equations and probability.
- Number System
- Surds & Indices
- Chain rule
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- permutations& combinations
- Blood Relation.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making Judgments.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table & Line (North & South).
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Theme detection
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage correction
- Sentence correction
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions
- News about technology and research
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Awareness.
- News on India and its neighboring countries
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Economics news.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors, and Obituary, etc.
- Basics of Marketing.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Management.
- Marketing Mix.
- Developing stage of organization.
- Products Life Cycle.
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
- Computer hardware & Software
- Operating System concepts
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word, excel
- Ms powerpoint, access
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Latest technologies
- Basic of Computer.
- Generation of Computer
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple related news.
SBI Clerk/ JA Admit Card 2019
The aspirants who have applied for the post can download SBI Jr Associates Call Letter 2019 prior to the written exam. All the details about examination such as exam venue, date, time, and of the exam will available in the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2019. The call letter will be available on the official web portal. The hall ticket can download by using application number and date of birth/ password from the web portal. Job Seekers must carry hall ticket along with original id proof to the examination hall. Without hall ticket candidates will not allow the examination hall.
Result for SBI Clerk 2019
The people who are participated in the written exam can download the result from the official web portal after the declaration of the result. SBI Clerk Result 2019 will declare after complete the written exam. The applicants who are looking for the result will update shortly on the official website. The result can download by using hall ticket number and password/ date of birth from the main portal. The contenders who are looking for the result and SBI Jr Associates Cutoff 2019 will intimate shortly in this article.
For more details about SBI Clerk to refer official notice given below link.