RSMSSB Junior Assistant/Clerk Eligibility 2019: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to release notification for Junior Assistant(JA) & Clerk jobs 2019. The candidates who are waiting for the Rajasthan government jobs can apply through online. The RSMSSB JA Online Application 2019 available soon in the official website. The interested candidates check the eligibility details on the official website before applying the post. The written examination date will intimate soon in the main portal. The officials released the RSMSSB Clerk-II Exam Dates 2019 on the official website. Complete vacancy details, age limit, education qualification, selection process & other details had given below. Further details regarding RSMSSB Junior Assistant Notification 2019 to check given article.
RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Eligibility 2019~Education Qualification
- RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Eligibility 2019~Education Qualification
- RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility for RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2019
- RSMSSB JA/Clerk Educational Qualification 2019
- Steps for RSMSSB Jr Assistant/ Clerk Apply Online 2019
- RSMSSB JA/Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection Board- RSMSSB is going to publish recruitment notification for various vacancies of Junior Assistant & Clerk Posts. The people who are looking for the Latest Government Job in Rajasthan those can grab this best oppournity. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online mode before the end date. RSMSSB Online Application Dates 2019 will update soon in the official website. Participating candidates can check the RSMSSB Jr Assistant Eligibility 2019 to refer given article. The students who are looking for the Raj Clerk II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 will update soon in this article. The postulants who have applied for the post those can download the admit card from the official website prior to the exam date.
RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Clerk-II Jobs|
|RSMSSB JA & Clerk Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date of RSMSSB JA Application Form 2019||Intimated Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Rajasthan Clerk-II Application||Notified Soon|
|Name of the Article||RSMSSB Jr Assistant Eligibility 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|RSMSSB JA Exam Date 2019||Updated Soon|
Eligibility for RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2019
The candidates must have the eligibility criteria for apply RSMSSB Junior Assistant Notification 2019. The contenders can check the age limit & education qualification details on the official website. The applicants follow the below details for applying for the RSMSSB Jobs.
The applied contenders can have the age should between in 18 to 40 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable for scheduled reserved categories as per government norms. The applicants need to visit the official website for more details of age relaxation.
The aspirants pay the application fee category wise. The government declared the fee as category wise. The category wise application fee is
- General/OBC/EBC – Rs. 450/-
- OBC/EBC – Rs. 350/-
- Others – Rs. 250/-
RSMSSB JA/Clerk Educational Qualification 2019
- Candidates should be Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination.
- The student should have “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC/ NIELIT.
- should have a Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer application from a university.
- Must have a Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- The contender can have a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- You should have a Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- Aspirants must have a Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota or You should have knowledge of Devanagari Script.
The applied aspirants get details of RSMSSB selection method from the official website. The contenders can have the selection of
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Steps for RSMSSB Jr Assistant/ Clerk Apply Online 2019
The candidates can follow the below steps to register for the Rajasthan Jr Assistant Selection 2019.
- Candidates need to visit the official website first.
- Click the direct link to RSMSSB JA Online Application 2019.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Select your category.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature & prescribed documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out the form for future reference.
RSMSSB JA/Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
Phase-I Exam Pattern –
|Part I||General Knowledge||200||6 Hours|
|Part II||General Hindi|
Phase-II Exam Pattern:
|Hindi Typing||English Typing||Marks||Time|
|Speed Test||Speed Test||25||10 mins|
|Accuracy Test||Accuracy Test||25||10 mins|
The candidates successfully applied for the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Selection 2019 can prepare well for the exam. The RSMSSB JA Exam Syllabus, exam pattern, previous question paper details are available on the official notification. For more updates, contenders can stay in touch with our web portal.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
The postulants who are going to participate in the written examination those can download the hall ticket from the official website. The aspirants can download the hall ticket by using application number and date of birth/ password from the web portal. All the details about written examination such as exam date, time, exam center will available on the call letter. Applicants must carry RSMSSB Jr Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 along with id proof to the exam hall.