RSMSSB Junior Assistant/Clerk Eligibility 2024: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to release notification for Junior Assistant(JA) & Clerk jobs. The candidates who are waiting for the Rajasthan government jobs can apply through online. The RSMSSB JA Online Application available soon on the official website. The interested candidates check the eligibility details on the official website before applying for the post. The written examination date will be soon in the main portal. The officials released the RSMSSB Clerk-II Exam Dates 2024 on the official website. Complete vacancy details, age limit, education qualification, selection process & other details are given below. Further details regarding RSMSSB Junior Assistant Notification to check the given article.
RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Eligibility 2024~Education Qualification
- RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Eligibility 2024~Education Qualification
- RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Recruitment
- Eligibility for RSMSSB JA Recruitment
- RSMSSB JA/Clerk Educational Qualification 2024
- Steps for RSMSSB Jr Assistant/ Clerk Apply Online 2024
- RSMSSB JA/Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
- RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board- RSMSSB is going to publish recruitment notification for various vacancies of Junior Assistant & Clerk Posts. The people who are looking for the Latest Government Job in Rajasthan those can grab this best opportunity. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online mode before the end date. RSMSSB Online Application Dates will be updated soon on the official website. Participating candidates can check the RSMSSB Jr Assistant Eligibility 2024 to refer given article. The students who are looking for the Raj Clerk II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 will be updated soon in this article. The postulants who have applied for the post those can download the admit card from the official website prior to the exam date.
RSMSSB Jr Assistant/Clerk-II Recruitment
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Clerk-II Jobs|
|RSMSSB JA & Clerk Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date of RSMSSB JA Application Form||Intimated Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Rajasthan Clerk-II Application||Notified Soon|
|Name of the Article||RSMSSB Jr Assistant Eligibility 2024|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|RSMSSB JA Exam Date 2024||Updated Soon|
Eligibility for RSMSSB JA Recruitment
The candidates must have the eligibility criteria for applying for RSMSSB Junior Assistant Notification. The contenders can check the age limit & education qualification details on the official website. The applicants follow the below details for applying for the RSMSSB Jobs.
The applied contenders can have the age should between 18 to 40 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable for scheduled reserved categories as per government norms. The applicants need to visit the official website for more details on age relaxation.
The aspirants pay the application fee category wise. The government declared the fee as category wise. The category wise application fee is
- General/OBC/EBC – Rs. 450/-
- OBC/EBC – Rs. 350/-
- Others – Rs. 250/-
RSMSSB JA/Clerk Educational Qualification 2024
- Candidates should be Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination.
- The student should have an “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC/ NIELIT.
- should have a Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer application from a university.
- Must have a Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- The contender can have a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- You should have a Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- Aspirants must have a Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota or You should have knowledge of Devanagari Script.
The applied aspirants get details of RSMSSB selection method from the official website. The contenders can have the selection of
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Steps for RSMSSB Jr Assistant/ Clerk Apply Online 2024
The candidates can follow the below steps to register for the Rajasthan Jr Assistant Selection 2024.
- Candidates need to visit the official website first.
- Click the direct link to the RSMSSB JA Online Application.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill in your personal & educational details carefully.
- Select your category.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature & prescribed documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out the form for future reference.
RSMSSB JA/Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
Phase-I Exam Pattern –
|Part I||General Knowledge||200||6 Hours|
|Part II||General Hindi|
Phase-II Exam Pattern:
|Hindi Typing||English Typing||Marks||Time|
|Speed Test||Speed Test||25||10 mins|
|Accuracy Test||Accuracy Test||25||10 mins|
The candidates who successfully applied for the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Selection 2024 can prepare well for the exam. The RSMSSB JA Exam Syllabus, exam pattern, previous question paper details are available on the official notification. For more updates, contenders can stay in touch with our web portal.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card
The postulants who are going to participate in the written examination those can download the hall ticket from the official website. The aspirants can download the hall ticket by using the application number and date of birth/ password from the web portal. All the details about the written examination such as exam date, time, exam center will be available in the call letter. Applicants must carry RSMSSB Jr Assistant Hall Ticket along with id proof to the exam hall.