RRB Railway Clerk & Ticket Examiner Recruitment 2019 Online Application: Good news for the aspirants whoever wants to make their career with the central Government. As the RRB Railway Recruitment Board has announced the Recruitment notification in order to recruit eligible and interested candidates. It invites the application and has Published the Centralized Employment Notice with the application format. In order to fill up, the vacant posts candidates have to meet all the eligibility criteria needed for the post. the following vacant posts which are given under. The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Job in India those can grab this best chance. The applicants who want to apply for the post those can need to fill the application form before the last date. The RRB Clerk Application Dates 2019 will update soon in the main portal.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above vacancies can check the following vacant details which are given under. Below here we provide you the details about the eligibility criteria, application/Selection details and more. These details help the aspirants in knowing their eligibility and applying for the posts.
RRB Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details:-
|Name of the Board||RRB railway recruitment Board|
|Post name||Railway Clerk and Ticket Examiner|
|Number of posts||Available soon|
|Category of the Job||Government|
|Details About||Railway Clerk and Ticket Examiner Recruitment 2019|
|Application Starts from||Declaring soon|
|Closing date of applications||Available soon|
- Clerk in Trains posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist posts
- Commercial Clerk posts
- Ticket Examiner Posts
- Accountant Clerk Cum Typist posts
Eligibility Criteria RRB Clerk/Ticket Examiner Recruitment 2019:-
Candidates who want to apply for the above posts must have to be qualified in SSC/Inter/Degree or its equivalent from any of the recognized Boards or Universities.
For applying for the above posts candidates must have their age limits between 18 to 30 years of age.
Age relaxations are also applicable as per the government rules which areas for OBC Category candidates 3 years and for SC/ST category candidates 5 years.
The scale of Pay:
- For Junior Clerk Cum Typist: – Rs.5200-20,200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Accountant Clerk Cum Typist: – Rs.5200-20,200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Trains Clerk: – Rs.5200-20,200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Commercial Clerk: – Rs.5200-20,200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- For Ticket Examiner: – Rs.5200-20,200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Details regarding the Application Fee:
The Application Fees is 100/- Rupees Only and the Application Fees must be Paid via Online method Using Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit card
Note: – the Service Charge in order is applicable to Apply to All Banks. and it has to be borne by the applicant, and one Can pay the fee through the Challan in any branch at State Bank Of India SBI
Application RRB Clerk Recruitment 2019
- For applying for the above post candidates have to visit the official web of the Board.
- Official web is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After reaching the official web search for the RRB Senior Clerk /Typist Examiner Recruitment 2017.
- Then reaching here search for the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the details asking in the form.
- Upload candidates passport-sized photograph and signature.
- After filling the details submit it before the last date of applications.
- Take its print out and keep it safe with you for future references.
The Online submission of applications will start from soon and will be closed on soon and the last date of Application Fee payment is soon.
|RRB Region Name||Website Address|
|Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in.|
RRB Railway TC Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates for these RRRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2019 posts will be selected depending on their performances in the following stages of exams-
- Computer-Based online test
- Typing test
- Document Verification
Admit Cards for RRB Exams 2019
Candidates after applying need to appear for the exam conducting by the Board. This is the online based computer test. Candidates need to admit cards for being appearing in the exam. These admit cards will be available on the own official web of the Board. By providing the registration number candidates can able to download the admit cards from here.
Admit cards are must for each and every candidates appearing in the exam. Without these admit cards candidates will not get permission to write the exam.
Download here the official notification of Railway 2019
Click me to fill the online application of Railway 2019
All the important details regarding the RRB Clerk/ Railway Examiner recruitment will be updating soon. For knowing the details stay in touch with the official web of RRB regularly. Our viewers can also bookmark our page so that they can visit our site regularly and know the regular notifications about RRB recruitment.