Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Syllabus 2023: The Ravenshaw University has recently released the admission notification for the PG courses. The students who want to take PG admission in Ravenshaw University had filled the application form online. The contenders who filled the Ravenshaw Univ PG Admissions 2023 are going to attend the entrance exam in the month of May 2023. Below we have mentioned the Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam Dates 2023. Now the aspirants need to start preparing for the admission test. So students are informed to download the Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Syllabus 2023 from here. The contenders can also go through the Ravenshaw Univ PG Sample Papers 2023 to get an idea about the question of the entrance exam. The contenders to get information regarding Ravenshaw Univ PG Admission Test hall Tickets 2023 details give a glance to the below article.
Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Syllabus 2023
Ravenshaw University is a popular univ in offering PG admission. Every year the Ravenshaw Univ will release the PG admission official site. The students who want to take admission in MA M.Sc M.Com MCA MBA etc courses will take part in the entrance exam conducted by the Ravenshaw Univ. Even this year a huge number of students had applied for the admission test. Now the students need to start preparing for the entrance exam. So students need to download the Ravenshaw Univ PG Admission Test Sample Papers to know the frequently asked questions on the entrance exam. The students can visit the official site to download the M.Sc Entrance Model Papers of Ravenshaw Univ. The students can go through the below lines to get more details about the entrance exam.
List of PG Courses Offered By Ravenshaw Univ
The Ravenshaw University offers PG courses as mentioned below with streams.
M.Com, MCA ( 3yeas Program)
M.SC courses: The aspirants will have branches of ETC, Geology, ITM, JMC, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Geography, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Odia, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, etc.
In MA: In MA Courses the streams provided are English, Hindi, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Commerce, Economics, Education Sanskrit, Sociology, International Studies, Rural Development
- MBA ( 2years Program)
- MBA (Part-Time Program)
Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name of the University||Ravenshaw University|
|Exam Name||Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam|
|Admission For||MA M.Com M.Sc MCA MBA etc|
|The Academic Year||2023-24|
|Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam Date||May 2023|
|The article is About||Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023|
Exam Pattern for Ravenshaw University PG Entrance
The Ravenshaw Univ is going to attend the entrance exam in offline mode. The University will conduct the admission test with multiple-choice pattern with 100 questions. The time duration provided for the entrance exam is 2 hours. Even there is negative marking in the admission test. The University is going to detect 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. The contenders can visit the official site to know more updates of the Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam Pattern 2023.
Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Sample 2023 Model Previous Solved Papers
The students going to attend the entrance exam need to download the below PG Entrance Exam Syllabus of Ravenshaw Univ here. The contenders are going to get the questions from the below topics. So students need to be perfect with the below syllabus. The contenders can visit the official steps to download the PG entrance exam syllabus. The aspirants can go through the Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Model Papers to get an idea about the questions asked in the entrance exam. The contenders to know more updates of the syllabus visit the official site.
Ravenshaw University M.Sc (Biotechnology) Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Cell biology: structure and function of the cell wall, cell membrane, mitochondria, Microscopy, cellular organization, the ultrastructure of the prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell; plastids, endoplasmic reticulum, ribosomes, nucleus
- Gene concept, and genetic code, Structure, and morphology of chromosomes, the nature of genetic material
- Cell division: Cell cycle, meiosis, Mitosis, and cytokinesis,
- Properties of water, chemical bonds and the concept of free energy, hydrogen ion concentration and buffers, structure and chemistry of carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, fats, organic acids, Protein, nucleic acids, Nucleic acid, and fat metabolism
- Enzymes: Nomenclature, Enzyme kinetics, classification and properties, Mechanism of enzyme action.
- Microbiology: Biogenesis, pure culture concept, the germ theory of diseases, morphology fine structure, growth, reproduction and economic importance of bacteria and viruses.
- Immunology: Phylogeny of the Immune system, Clonal nature of Immune response, Innate and Acquired Immunity, Cells of the Immune system, Antibodies, Antigens, immunodeficiency diseases. Transplantation
- Mendelism, chromosome theory of heredity, Interaction of factors, linkage and crossing over, gene mutation, chromosomal aberration and polyploidy
- Molecular Biology: DNA Replication and repair, Prokaryotic transcription, Physico-chemical properties of nucleic acids, Prokaryotic and eukaryotic translation, Prokaryotic and eukaryotic Genome organization, eukaryotic transcription and regulation, gene regulation
- Genetic engineering: molecular markers, gene therapy, Molecular tools: Enzymes, Nucleic acid sequencing, and amplification, hosts and vectors, DNA transfection, gene silencing
- Respiration, mineral uptake, Absorption and translocation of water, phloem transport, Photosynthesis, plant hormones.
- Animal physiology: Animal nutrition, digestive system, excretory system, circulatory system, blood grouping, and clotting, homeostasis
- Biostatistics: Statistics; functions and limitations, Chi-square test, frequency distribution, Definition, Meaning, Simple correlation and Regression
- Environmental Biology: Water pollution, Air pollution, soil pollution, Bioremediation of contaminated soil and wastelands, Basic concepts and issues, Greenhouse technology, Solid waste management
M.Sc Computer Sciences Entrance Syllabus of Ravenshaw Univ
Data Structure, DBMS, Operating System, Computer Fundamentals, C & C++ Programming, Networking.
Ravenshaw Univ M.Sc Mathematics Syllabus:
Mathematics – ( Pass) Real Analysis, Modern Algebra, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis
Electronics and Telecommunication-
- M.Sc (ETC) entrance exam questions will have two parts i.e Part-I and Part-II. Part-I includes 50 questions from the given fields: a) General English b) General Knowledge c) Mathematical Reasoning
- Part-II consists of 50 questions from the following topics: Basic(Analog & Digital) Electronics & IT
Ravenshaw Univ M.Sc ITM Entrance Syllabus
Basics of Data Communication Networking: MAN, WAN, Topology, Transmission Media (Guided & Unguided Media), TCP/IP protocol suite, Switching Techniques- (Circuit Switching & Packet Switching). OSI model, LAN, LAN/WAN devices(hub, switch, gateway & router). Computer Organization Digital Electronics: K-Map, Registers & Counters, Logic Gates, MUX and DEMUX, Encoder & Decoder.
Architecture: Memory Mapping, I/O Devices, Memory Addressing, Bus Structure (Address Bus, Data Bus & Control Bus).
Operating System: Deadlock Handling, Virtual Memory, Scheduling Techniques (FCFS, SJF, RR, Multilevel Queue).
Computer Language Entrance Syllabus of Ravenshaw Univ
- C language: Array, Data types, Functions.
- C++: OOPs, Operators Overloading, Variable Aliasing, Inheritance.
- Data Structure: Sorting (Heap Sort, Bubble Sort, Merge Sort), Application of tree, Searching (Linear, Binary).
- Java: Package, Polymorphism Interface.
- Computer Application
- DBMS: Basics, Transaction & Concurrency control, Normalization.
- Grammar, Report Writing, Communication Skill.
Ravenshaw Univ J.M.C Syllabus
- Communicative English: Report Writing, Writing of C.V., Letter to the Editor, letter writing, Telegrams Drafting of Condolence messages, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Knowledge: Literature, Science & Technology, Current Affairs, Sports, Historical dates.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning
- English Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude
Admit Card for Ravenshaw Univ PG Entrance Exam 2023
The students who applied for the admission will get the admit card for the entrance test issued by the Univ. The Univ will release the admit card one week before the entrance exam. The students may get Ravenshaw Univ PG Admission Test Hall Tickets in the month of May 2023. For applicants, we will intimate the available dates of the admit card on our web portal. The students need to have hall ticket compulsory to attend the entrance exam. The contenders without admit card are not allowed to attend the admission test. The contenders to get more updates on the article keep visiting our web portal regularly.