Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2024: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme was launched on 25th June 2015 by the PM Narendra Modi Government. The “Housing for All by 2024” scheme will be implemented during 2015-2024 & will be provided with the Central Assistance to Urban Local Bodies (Ularbs) And Other Implementing Agencies Through States/UTs. The PMAY Scheme 2024 targets to construct 2 Crore homes for the urban poor by 31st March 2024. Aspirants can apply for the PMAY Scheme 2024 through online before the last date. The last date to apply for PMAY Scheme and avail of subsidy on a Home Loan is 31st March 2024.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2024
For house or financial reinforcements scheme from the government, every applicant needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The PMAY committee has set the applicants in 6 distinct groups. The group’s wise eligibility is listed below.
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Candidates who earn an annual household income less than Rs.3 lakh come under the EWS category. Candidates claiming to be from the EWS category needs to provide relevant proof to the govt to ascertain their claims.|
|Light Income Group (LIG)||People that fall under LIG category usually have an annual household income ranging between Rs.3 to 6 lakh. Eligible aspirants can need to provide sufficient proof of their economic standing.|
|Medium Income Group (MIG1)||Aspirants who earn an annual household income below Rs.12 lakh fall under the MIG1 category. These candidates can avail loans of up to Rs.9 lakh for the construction of a residence.|
|Medium Income Group (MIG2)||Individual candidates earning an annual income between Rs.12 to Rs.18 lakh will fall under MIG2 of the PMAY scheme. These candidates can avail loans of up to Rs.12 lakh.|
|Minorities||People coming from minority groups like OBC/SC/ST will fall under minorities. To be considered under the PMAY scheme. Those candidates need to meet to provide relevant caste and income certificates.|
|Women||Women belonging to EWS/LIG categories will be considered if they apply under the PMAY scheme.|
Application Dates & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2024
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Government|
|Scheme Announced Date||25th June 2015|
|Aim of the PMAY Scheme||Aim to offer affordable housing for the weaker sections|
|Article Category||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2024|
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme 2024 ~ Online
Candidates who have the eligibility all can apply for the PMAY Scheme through online or offline mode. The scheme online application applying process started. For aspirants references, here we listed the few steps to fill the online application form. Eligible aspirants can check the below steps & fill the application form.
- First, visit the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website (pmaymis.gov.in)
- Select Citizen Assessment option and click on the “For Slum Dwellers” or “Benefits under other 3 components”.
- Enter Aadhaar card Number
- This will redirect you to the PMAY Scheme application page
- Enter details like name, contact number, other personal details, bank account, and income details, among others.
- Click the ‘Save’ option and enter the Captcha code
- Next click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Once the application is successfully submitted & take a copy of the application.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2024 Offline Form
Candidates who want to apply the PMAY Scheme 2024 in Offline mode need to visit the need to visit a Common Service Centre (CSC) made available by the state and union territory governments. Then fill the form & submit the application form provided by the officials after paying Rs.25 plus GST.
Required Documents for PMAY Scheme 2024
- Aadhaar Card
- For Identity and residential proof Such as PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License
- Proof of Nationality
- Economically Weaker Section certificate or Low Income Group certificate should be provided
- Salary Slips
- IT return statements
- Property valuation certificate
- Bank details and account statements
- Proof that the candidates do not own a ‘pucca’ house
- Proof that the people are constructing a home under the scheme
Aspirants who have any doubts about the above article can comment below we answer your questions as soon as possible. For more latest updates aspirants keep in touch with us.