NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020: The National Institute of Open Schooling has recently released admission notification for D.El.Ed courses. The applicants who want to take D.El.Ed admissions can fill the application form. Interested & eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. The NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 available in the month of July/ September. Participants can check the NIOS D.El.Ed Eligibility in this article. The aspirants who want to get more details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Application Dates 2020 can follow the below article.
The candidates who have applied for the admission can check the NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card from the web links few days after completion of the application process. To get more information about NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Notification such as eligibility criteria, application process, application dates, admission & etc available in below article.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020-2021
The National Institute of Open School- NIOS is going to conduct the entrance exam in the month of October for D.El.Ed courses. Every year the Open School has conducted the entrance exam for the candidates in NIOS. The Open School has invited NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form to take admission in the D.El.Ed courses. Every year in NIOS had release D.El.Ed admission from July to August. Every year a huge number of postulants will take part in the admission. The aspirants interested in admission to open school education we provided the admission process below. For complete details regarding NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Notification to check given article. Contenders can need to stay in touch with this web portal for the more latest information.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form Dates
|Name of the School||National Institute of Open Schooling- NIOS|
|Admission for||D.El.Ed Courses|
|Exam Name||NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Exam|
|The Academic Year||2020-2021|
|NIOS D.El.Ed Application Dates||July/September 2020|
|NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||D.El.Ed Admission 2020|
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Eligibility
Candidates must have completed 12th class/ Intermediate in relevant stream from the recognized board with at least 50% marks in aggregate (for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH students relaxation of 5% marks admissible.
There is no age limit for admission to D.El.Ed course in National Institute of Open School.
Students going to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission have to deposit Rs.6,000/- per year as programme fee as per guidelines of the MHRD, Government of India under SSA.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Process:
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
Check ~ NIOS D.El.Ed Online Admission 2020 Dates
|Opening Date for NIOS D.El.Ed Apply Online||July 2020|
|Closing Date for Submitting NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form||September 2020|
|Last Date to Pay NIOS D.El.Ed Application Fees||September 2020|
|NIOS D.El.Ed Hall Ticket issuing date||Available Soon|
|NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Test Date||Updated Soon|
|Announcement Date of NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Result||Declared Shortly|
|NIOS D.El.Ed Counseling Schedule||Notified Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Intimated Shortly|
Steps for NIOS D.El.Ed Apply Online 2020Now
The candidates interested & eligible people to take admission D.El.Ed in NIOS can apply through online mode before the last date. Here we are providing simple steps to fill the online application form to refer given below here.
- Log on to the official website.
- Find the link named NIOS D.El.Ed Online Application 2020 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the asked field in application form like without mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout of application for further uses.
Click Here: National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form 2020
NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Course- 501: Elementary Education in India: A Socio-Cultural Perspective
- Block 1: Elementary Education in India: A Retrospective
- Elementary Education in India – Contemporary Context-I
- Elementary Education in India – Contemporary Context-II
Course- 502: Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools
- Learning and Teaching Process.
- Management of Learning-Teaching Process.
- Emerging Issues in Classroom Learning.
- Learning Assessment.
- Understanding Language.
- Skills Associated with Language Learning.
- Language Learning in the classroom.
Course- 504: Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level
- Importance of Learning Mathematics at the Elementary Stage of Schooling.
- Enriching Contents and Methodology.
- Learner Assessment in Mathematics.
Course- 505: Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level
- Importance of Teaching-Learning of EVS at primary level.
- Curriculum and Pedagogy of EVS.
- Assessment of learning in EVS.
Course- 506: Understanding children in the inclusive context
- Child Growth and Development: Basics.
- Personality Development of Children.
- Inclusive Education.
- Girl Child and Child Right.
Course- 507: Community & Elementary Education
- Society, Community, and School.
- School System.
- Managing School Community Interface.
Course- 508: Learning in Art, Health & Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level
- Art Education.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Work Education.
Course- 509: Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level
- Understanding Social Science as a Discipline.
- Social Science Subjects and Concepts.
- Issues in Pedagogy of Social Sciences.
Course- 510: Learning Science at Upper Primary Level
- Understanding Science.
- Managing & Measuring Science Learning.
NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020
The applicants going to participate in the entrance exam can check the entry from the official main portal prior to the entrance exam. The hall ticket will available on the official main portal. The students should carry original id proof along with call letter to the examination hall. NIOS D.El.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 can download by using application number, date of the birth/ password from the web portal. All the information about entrance exam such as entrance exam date, an exam center time will available on the admit card. Without NIOS D.El.Ed Entrance Call Letter aspirants will not allow in the examination hall.
For more details about National Institute of Open Schooling D.El.Ed to refer official notification pdf given below link.