NIACL Assistant Eligibility 2024: Here is good news for the aspirants looking for the NIACL Recruitment. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. (NIACL) is going to release the various vacancies for the assistant post on the official site. Interested aspirants can apply for the NIACL Assistant Notification. Contenders going to fill out the application need to check the NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2024 mentioned in the notification. For students, we will intimate the NIACL Asst Online Application Dates on our web portal. For students, we have provided a link and simple steps to fill the NIACL Assistant Application online. Contenders to know information regarding NIACL Assistant Salary 2024, age limit, Selection process, etc can give a glance at the below article.
NIACL Assistant Eligibility 2024 Qualification Salary & Age limit
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. (NIACL) is the public sector general insurance company in India. The company is going to announce the various vacancies in the different department on the official site. A large number of applicants will take part in NIACL Recruitment every year. Even now the association and release NIACL Assistant Vacancies on the official site. the job seeker can check the NIACl Eligibility for Assistant Jobs and fill the application form. The association is going to fill the vacancies on the basis of prelims, mains exam and Regional Language Test. Aspirants can go through the notification to know the brief details of the assistant recruitment. Contenders can go through the below article to know the brief details of the NIACL Assistant Selection Process 2024.
Eligibility for the NIACL Assistant Notification
Contenders going to apply for the post should satisfy the below qualities. The contendest can also go through the official notification to get brief details regarding eligibility criteria. For students below, we have provided a link to download the pdf file of the recruitment notification,
NIACL Assistant Educational Qualification:
- The contenders going to fill the application need to possess a Graduate in the recognized institute or University
- The aspirants applying for the post need to have a minimum of 18 years.
- The contenders should not exceed more 30 years to fill the application form.
- Association will provide a different age limit for each category.
- Even association issue age limit on the basis of government norms.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- The aspirants General/OBC Category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST PWH category aspirants should pay the application fee. Rs.50/-
NIACL Assistant Salary & Allowances 2024
- The applicants will get the salary of Rs.23000/- per month.
- There will increment on the basis of candidate work.
- Aspirants will have a membership of the Group Mediclaim Policy for hospitalization expenses
- leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes for the aspirants on the basis of company rules.
- If a person transferred to any place then there will provide house ready.