MP Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020: MPPEB recently released a notification for the admission of Nurse courses. The interested students had applied for the MP GNTST Application through online. Now the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has conducted the General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) in the month of July 2019. The MP Nursing Entrance Exam Date intimate on our web portal. The candidates applied for the admission are informed to download MPPEB PNST Admit Card from the official site.
The applicants will get MP Nursing Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 in the month of June. The contenders to collect details above notification read the below post. The MP board conducts this examination every year to give an opportunity to the people who want to do this course. The MP board is expecting to conduct an examination in June of this year.
MP Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board|
|Name of the Exam||MPPEB GNTST & PNST|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Exam Date||7th July|
|Details About||MP GNTST & PNST Result 2020|
|MP GNTST Result 2020 Status||Available Soon|
|Location of Result announcement||On Official Web|
MP GNTST PNST Result 2020 Notification
The candidates eligible only if they meet criteria:
- Candidates should Pass in subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology in 12th Class from recognized University to apply for GNTST.
- Aspirants of MP Nursing exam 2019 who don’t have the authority of reservation should have aggregate marks of at least 40% in 12th Class while the other students belonging to OBC/ST/SC must have 35% then only the candidates can Apply for GNTST 2020.
- In case of PNST candidates must pass in the subjects like Chemistry, Physics, English, Biology in 12th Class from the Madhya Pradesh University or from any other state.
- The candidates willing to apply for PNST Course should have egg marks of 45% in 12th class for those who belong to General Category. 5 % marks in case of OBC/SC/ST.
- The candidates giving 12th Class this year are eligible for this Nursing Course. But the need to submit the Passing Cert as proof.
Candidates who are applying for GNTST need to have min age of 17 years and max upto27 years. For PNST Minimum age is 17 years and Maximum is 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable.
Candidates have to pay Four Hundred Rupees for registration in case of GNTST and PNST. The Applicant who belongs to Reserved categories has to pay Two Hundred rupees ( 200/- Rs). Payment can be made by Online by using Net Banking Facility or by Master, Credit, Debit cards. Syllabus for GNTST and PNST.
MPPEB PNST Answer Key 2020
After completion of the exam, the aspirants will be worried about the result on various sites. The board release the solution key on the official site. The applicants need to download the MP GNTST Answer Key 2020 and check the answer. The commission releases the answer key one or two weeks after the completion of the exam. The contenders by checking the answers will come to know the marks going to score on the admission test. The applicants to know more details of the answer key visit the official site.
How to Check MP Nursing Entrance Result 2020?
After the successful conduction of the exam candidates may be eager to know the results. The results will be available on the official web of the Board. The board will take a maximum 30 to 40 days to announce the MPPEB PNST Result 2020 on the official site. For students, we will update the MP PNST Result Date on our web portal. The applicants can use the below steps to find out the result easily from the official site.
- Reach the official web of the Board once results are available.
- After reaching here select the language tab in English below the page.
- Search for the MP GNTST/ PNST Result 2020 link.
- Open the link when you find it by selecting it.
- Now on the following page give the details asking for.
- Details may be asking for your hall ticket number and DOB.
- As you give this your result will be appearing on the screen.
- Check your result and take its print out after downloading it.
MP GNTST & PNST Cut off Marks 2020
After the successful announcement of result board will start preparing the cutoff marks list. Depending on this MPPEB Nursing Entrance Cutoff 2020 candidates are going to be selected for the final stages which are merit list. These cutoff marks are preparing according to the number of candidates appeared in the exam, the tough level of the exam, categories and qualified marks of the aspirants.
Candidates can reach the official website of the Board and check the cutoff marks after declaring.
MPPEB GNTST/PNST Merit List 2020
Aspirants can check for the merit list once it is declaring from the official web. This merit list is the final merit list of the selected candidates. Madhya Pradesh Nursing Merit List 2019 is made depending on the availability of the seats, marks which are scores by the contenders and categories of the applicants. If any tie will be there on the merit list of two candidates, more weighting would be given to the candidates having more age than other and the category of the applicants.
We advise candidates to keep on visiting the official web for the regular updates from the officials about the MP GNST/PNST Result, cut off marks, merit marks and more. Applicants should not waste their time by searching for the details from other webs as each & every detail will be first announced on the official website of the board only first. Hence one must regularly visit the official web for the latest news from the Board.
Interested aspirants can check the details here as after each and every update we receive from the Board we definitely upload on our website. Hence candidates can check here for updates. For students, we have mentioned the know details of the above notification here. The applicant wants to ask any question related to the article can mention in the comment box. Where we will answer your question as possible we can. The applicants to know the updates of the above notification keep visiting our web portal regularly.