Karnataka SET Syllabus 2024, KSET Syllabus 2024 PDF, KSET Kannada Sample Papers 2024, Model Papers Of KSET Maths, KSET Physics Previous Papers Download
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) released a notification to fill the vacancies of the Lecture/ Assistant Professors in various colleges in Karnataka state. The interested aspirants had applied for the Karnataka SET Notification 2024 through online. The association is going to conduct a written test to fill the lecture post. Applicants may attend the exam in the month of December. The KSET Exam Date 2024 will be intimate on our web portal. Aspirants who applied for the post will be searching for the Karnataka SET Syllabus 2024 on various sites. Here we have mentioned the KSET Pattern details here. The students will get the Karnataka SET Call Letter in the month of December 2024. The aspirants are advised to start preparing for the recruitment exam. Applicants get the Karnataka SET Sample Paper, model paper etc details here.
KSET Syllabus 2024 Karnataka
The KSET is the one famous recruitment exam in the Karnataka States. Every year a huge number of students will take part in the KSET exam. The association will fill the Asst Professor vacancies on basis of written test marks and document verification. Contenders who applied for the post are eagerly waiting for the release of the SET Exam date 2024 Karnataka. But the association will release exam date in the month of October 2024. The students who applied for the KSET are informed to start preparation of the exam. To help the students in preparation for the exam we have provided the KSET Model Papers 2024 details. The applicant by practicing the model papers will come to know the type of questions asked for the exam. Even aspirants will get the number of questions asked from each section.
NAVY SSR Syllabus 2024 || RRB TTE Syllabus 2024
KSET Syllabus 2024 Kannada Physics Economics
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Post Name||Lecture/Assistant Professors|
|Starting date to apply||August 2024|
|Closing date to apply||Sep 2024|
|Karnataka SET 2024 Date||December 2024|
|Category||Karnataka SET Syllabus|
KSET Question Paper Pattern 2024
The KSET consists of three papers. The paper-I and II are conducted at once and paper-III is conducted in the evening section. The applicants preparing for the exam need to go give a glance at the below Karnataka SET Papers. The aspirants by giving the glance at the exam pattern will get an idea about the question paper pattern. For more details visit the official web portal.
Karnataka SET Syllabus 2024 PDF
The applicants going to attend the exam will get questions based on below topics. The students need to be perfect the below topics to attend the exam well. The contenders will get Kar SET Syllabus PDF file on the official site. The students need to download the Karnataka SET Syllabus from here and start preparing for the exam.
KSET Syllabus For Paper-I:
Teaching Aptitude –
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Evaluation systems
Research Aptitude –
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
Reading Comprehension –
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical) –
- Number series
- letter series
Logical Reasoning –
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- diagrammatic relationship
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word analogy-Applied analogy
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
Data Interpretation –
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) –
- General abbreviations and terminology
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
People & Environment –
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, And Administration –
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India
- formal and distance education
- professional/technical and general education
- value education: governance, polity, and administration
- concept, institutions and their interactions
KSET Syllabus for Paper-II & Paper-III:
Business Environment –
- Meaning and elements of Business Environment.
- Economic environment.
- Industrial policy and implementation, Industrial growth and structural changes.
- Economic Policies.
- Legal environment of business in India.
- Competition policy. Consumer protection, Environment protection.
- Economic Planning.
- Second generation reforms,
- Policy Environment: Liberalization, Privatisation, and globalization,
Financial & Management Accounting –
- Basic Accounting Concepts, Capital, and Revenue, Financial Statements.
- Costing for Decision-making. Responsibility Accounting.Advanced Company Accounts: Issue, forfeiture.
- Valuation of shares, Absorption & Reconstruction, Holding Company Accounts & Amalgamation.
- Purchase of Business Liquidation.
- Cost and Management Accounting: Ratio Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis,
- Marginal Costing and Break-even analysis. Standard Costing, Budgetary Control.
Business Economics –
- Uses of Business Economics. The concept of Profit and Wealth Maximization.
- Demand Analysis and Elasticity of Demand. Indifference Curve Analysis, Law.
- Utility Analysis and Law of Returns and Law of variable proportions cost,
- Revenue, Price determination in different market situations. Perfect competition, Monopolistic competition. Monopoly, Price discrimination, and oligopoly, Pricing strategies.
Business Statistics & Data Processing –
- Data types, Data collection, and analysis, sampling, need, errors and methods of sampling.
- Normal distribution. Hypothesis testing. Analysis and Interpretation of Data.
- Correlation and Regression. small sample tests- t-test, f-test and chi-square test.
- Computer Application to Functional Areas—Accounting, Inventory control, Marketing.
Business Management –
- Organizing, Organisational Structure, Formal and Informal Organisations.
- Organizational culture.
- Principles of Management
- Planning—Objectives, Strategies, Planning Process, Decision-making.
- Leading: Motivation, Leadership, Committees, Communication Controlling.
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.
Marketing Management –
- Product decisions.
- Pricing decisions.
- Distribution decisions.
- Promotion decisions.
- The evolution of marketing, Concept of marketing, Marketing mix. Marketing environment.
- consumer behavior, Market Segmentation.
- Marketing planning. Organising and Control.
Financial Management –
- Cost of Capital. Capital budgeting.
- Working Capital Management.
- Capital Structure. Financial and Operating leverage.
- Dividend Policy.
Human Resources Management –
- Performance Appraisal
- Industrial Relations in India, Health, Safety, Welfare, and Social Security, Workers,
- Concepts, Role, and Functions of Human Resource Management.
- Human Resource Planning, Recruitment, and Selection.
- Training and Development. Succession Planning.
- Compensation: Wage and Salary Administration, Incentive and Fringe Benefits, Morale and
- Participation in Management
Banking and Financial Institution –
- Reserve Bank of India. NABARD and Rural Banking
- Banking Sector Reforms in India, NPA, Capital Adequacy Norms
- Importance of Banking to Business, Types of Banks and Their Functions.
- Development Banking: IDBI, IFCI, SFCs, UTI, SIDBI
International Business –
- International liquidity, International Economic Institutions—IMF, World Bank, IFC, IDA, ADB
- World Trade Organisation—Its functions and policies
- Structure of India’s Foreign Trade: Composition and direction, EXIM Bank, EXIM Policy of
- India, Regulation, and promotion of Foreign Trade
Topics for KSET PAPER—III:
Accounting and Finance –
- Working of Stock Exchanges in India, Money & Capital Market, NSE, OTCEI & NASDAQ,
- Derivatives and options
- Regulatory Authorities: SEBI, Rating Agencies: New Instruments: GDRs, ADRs.
- Venture Capital Funds, Mergers, and Acquisitions, Mutual Funds, Lease Financing, Factoring,
- Accounting standards in India, Inflation Accounting, Human Resource Accounting,
- Responsibility Accounting, Social Accounting.
- Measurement of risk and returns securities and portfolios.
- Computer Application in Accounting and Finance.
- Distribution decisions.
- Promotion decisions.
- Marketing Research.
- Pricing decisions.
- Marketing Tasks.
- Concepts and Tools.
- Marketing Environment.
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Segmentation.
- Product decisions.
- On-line marketing.
- Direct Marketing: Social, ethical and legal aspects of marketing in India.
Human Resource Management –
- Training and development, Succession Planning.
- Compensation: Wage and salary administration incentives and fringe benefits. Morale & Productivity.
- Appraisal of Performance.
- Concept, Role, and Functions of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Planning, Job Analysis, Job description and specifications, Use of Job analysis information, Recruitment and Selection.
- Industrial Relations in India. Health, Safety, Welfare & Social Security. Workers participation in Management.
International Business –
- India and WTO, Intellectual Property Rights.
- Foreign Exchange—Exchange rate, Mechanism, Risk Management, Transfer of International
- Payments, Convertibility of Rupee, Current & Capital Accounts; Issues and Perceptions.
- Derivatives & Futures.
- Foreign Direct Investment & Multinational Corporations-MNCs Culture MNCs and LDCs.
- Joint Ventures.
- Regional Economic Integration : SAARC, ASEAN, EC, NAFTA.
- Foreign Investment Institutions; Instruments; GDRs, ADRs, Flls—their role in Indian Capital Market.
Income-tax Law and Tax Planning –
- Problems of tax planning, tax evasion & tax avoidance, Concept, significance, methods of tax planning.
- Certain or replace; export or domestic sales; shut-down or closure; Tax considerations in specific business decisions, viz., make or buy; own or lease, expand or contract; invest or disinvest.
- Basic concepts of exempted incomes, residential status, tax incidence, computation of taxable income under various heads.
- Computation of taxable income of individuals and firms.
- Deduction of tax, the filing of returns, different types of assessment; Defaults and penalties.
- Computer Application in Income Tax and Tax Planning
Release Date of Karnataka SET Sample Model Papers 2024
The aspirants will get the KSET Call Letter in the month of December. The association will release the Karnataka SET Call Letter one week before the examination. The applicants need to download the Call Letter by using the application number. The students without Call Letter are not allowed to attend the exam. Aspirants going to attend the SET exam 2024 can give a glance at Karnataka SET minimum pass marks 2024 on the official site. The Cutoff marks are minimum passing marks for SET Exam. The students to get more details of the exam to be in touch with our web portal.
The aspirants can follow our article regularly for details of the KSET merit list 2024, merit list & other details.