JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI Registration 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) had announced the recruitment notification for Radio Operator & Wireless SI Vacancies 2023. The aspirant interested in the JSSC Radio Operator Notification 2023 can apply through Online. The commission will release the JSSC Radio Operator Application 2023 soon on the official website. The contenders interested in the post need to do JSSC Wireless SI Registration 2023 before the last date. The aspirants to know the Jharkhand Radio Operator Selection 2023 can go through the below article. The contender can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Jharkhand SSC Wireless SI Recruitment 2023. For the contender below, we have provided the link to Online Registration for JSSC Wireless SI Jobs 2023. The aspirants to know the more details go through the below article.
Dates for JSSC Radio Operator Recruitment 2023 Application
- Dates for JSSC Radio Operator Recruitment 2023 Application
- Jharkhand Wireless SI Eligibility 2023
- Steps for JSSC Wireless SI Online Registration 2023
- JSSC Radio Operator Selection Process 2023
- Exam Pattern for JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI Selection 2023
- Jharkhand Radio Operator Syllabus 2023
- Mathematics Section Syllabus
The job seekers are waiting for government jobs. The con5enders can apply for the JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI post which comes under the government jobs. The JSSC will release the various recruitment on the official website. The contenders to know the latest recruitment details go through the below article. For students, we will update the latest recruitment details on our website. The contenders go through the below eligibility criteria and apply for the post.
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Radio Operator & Wireless SI post|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Post|
|Releasing Date of Online Applications||Intimate Soon|
|Last Date of JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI Applications|
|Selection Process||Written Test and PET|
|Exam Dates for JSSC Radio Operator||Update Soon|
|JSSC Wireless SI Exam Dates|
|Official Website Address||www.jssc.nic.in|
Jharkhand Wireless SI Eligibility 2023
The aspirants to apply for the post their need to satisfy the educational qualification and need to pay the application fee and age limit etc and their requirement to apply for the post. Below we have provided the brief details of the post. The contenders having any doubt in the JSSC Radio Operator Eligibility Criteria 2023 can go through the official notification released by the JSSC. The aspirants can go through jobs requirement details.
Educational Qualification –
- The aspirants applying for the post had to complete 10th and intermediate by the particular board. In intermediate, the aspirants need to be science background.
Age Limit –
- The contenders applying for the JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI post the minimum age should be 19 years and maximum year 26 years before the last date. The age relaxation for the contenders will be given based on the JSSC rules.
Pay Scale for JSSC Radio Operator Jobs 2023 –
- The Jharkhand Saff Selection Commission will pay Rs 5200/- to Rs 20230/- salary for the Radio Operator & Wireless SI post. Even the grade salary of Rs 200/- will be paid for the particular post.
Application Fee –
- The aspirants applying for Radio Operator & Wireless SI need to pay a fee based on the category.
- The unreserved candidates should pay Rs.460/-. The applicants belonging to SC/ST candidates should have to pay Rs.115/- for the online application.
- The fee can be paid based on online or by DD. The application fee-paying details will be mentioned in the official notice.
Steps for JSSC Wireless SI Online Registration 2023
The contenders who want to apply for the post had checked the above eligibility certain and applying for the post. The aspirant’s application is released in the upcoming months. The applications applying for the post need to scan their document and save them. The students should pay the fees because the aspirants need to attach the document and fee receipt with the registration form. The aspirants having any doubt about the post can go through the official website. The contenders can follow below steps to apply through online. There is a link below for the Online Registration of JSSC Radio Operator can contenders can apply here.
- Visit the official website first.
- The Online Registration will be scrolling on the home page.
- Click on the Online Registration for the “JSSC Radio Operator ” link.
- The page will be opened on the screen.
- Contenders can enter the details of the students.
- Attach the document and fee receipt asked in the registration form.
- Contenders need to take a print out of the application form.
JSSC Radio Operator Selection Process 2023
The JSSC commission will conduct the computer-based test. The aspirants selected on the computer-based test will attend the PET. The JSSC will prepare the merit list based on the two test and provide the post. The computer-based test consist is consist of multiple choice. The aspirants to know the exam dates can go through the below table in which all details of the post is mentioned. The contenders can prepare for the exam below we have displayed the exam pattern and syllabus for JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI Exam.
Exam Pattern for JSSC Radio Operator & Wireless SI Selection 2023
|Parts||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part I ( Language Test)||English||60||2 Hours|
|PArt II||Mathematics||40||2 Hours|
Jharkhand Radio Operator Syllabus 2023
The contenders who applied for the post need exam syllabus for the post. For the sake of aspirants below w have displayed the syllabus for the students. The contenders can go through the previous year question paper to know the type of questions asked in the exam. The aspirants to know more details can visit the official website. Even we will update the latest details of the post. The aspirants need to be in touch with our web portal to know the updates of the post.
Topics for Hindi Language Test:
- Usage of Words.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Error Detection.
- Parts of Speech.
- Verbal Ability.
- Noun forms.
- Comprehension etc.
Syllabus for English Language Test:
- Translation from English to Hindi
- Letter Writing (formal)
- Summary of Writing.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence Structure.
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites
- Precis Writing
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Mathematics Section Syllabus
- Sets relations and functions
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial Theorems
- Function, limit, and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
Topics for Geography Section:
- Geographic Thought.
- Population Geography.
- Settlement Geography.
- Economic Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Remote Sensing.
- Statistical Methods.
Chemistry Section Syllabus:
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry also.
- Chemical Kinetics.
The candidates who applied for the above posts can check the official notification for more information.
Even students who want to know any details regarding the above notification need to be in touch with our web page regularly.