IMO Olympiad Registration 2023: Here is a notice for the students who are waiting for the SOF IMO Admission 2023. The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) has released the notification of the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). It aims to encourage the mathematical creativity of children in a different school in India & abroad. Students who have an interest in Mathematical subject those all can apply for the IMO Olympiad Application Form 2023. The SOF authorities release the admission registration form dates on its web page. The mode of submitting the SOF IMO Registration 2023 Form is online mode. The official authority of the International Mathematics Olympiad will release the IMO Olympiad Application Dates 2023 on the official website.
Aspirants who are interested in attending the International Mathematics Olympiad can check the admission procedure from the official website. The IMO authorities going to conduct the IMO 2023 Exams two levels. The IMO level 1 exam will be conducted in December 2023 and level 2 exam will be conducted in February 2023. Aspirants can follow the below article to know the IMO 2023 Eligibility, online registration dates, admission process, and other detail.s.
IMO Olympiad Registration 2023 Application Dates
International Mathematics Olympiad is commonly known as (IMO). The SOF authorities will be going to conduct the 13th IMO exam is online mode. The IMO Olympiad exam was conducted for the students of Classes 1 to 12. The International Mathematics Olympiad Admission Prospects will be sent to all schools registered with the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). Schools did not register with the SOF those may request for IMO Admission Prospects by email/phone. Students have to register through their schools only. The schools IMO coordinating teacher must return the IMO registration form to SOF before the last date. The SOF authorities every year conducting the International Mathematics Olympiad exam on 2 levels.
The 13th IMO level 1 exam is conducted in the respective schools of the students during school hours on 05th & 17th December 2022 (Expected). The 2nd level exam will be conducted for classes 3rd to 12th on 02nd & 03rd February 2023. Schools may select one date for conducting the IMO exam.
Check IMO Olympiad Registration 2023 Dates
|Name of the Organization||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|Exam Name||International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)|
|Admission For||Mathematical creativity of children in a different school in India & aboard|
|The Academic Year||2023-24|
|Registration Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Last Date for registration||Updated Soon|
|13th Level 1 Exam Date||Dec 2022|
|13th Level 2 Exam Date||Feb 2023|
|Result Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||IMO Olympiad Registration 2023|
Eligibility for International Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Registration
- Candidates who are studying Classes 1 to 12th those eligible for the 13th IMO registration process. The SOF officials will update the complete details of the IMO admission on their official web portal.
- India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal schools can pay the SOF registration fee Rs 125+ GST per students.
- Schools may charge the additional Rs 25/- for an honorarium of in charge, remuneration of teachers to teach & guide and other expenses.
- No fee for physical disability & Indian students whose parent martyred during the defense operations.
How to Apply for IMO 2023 Application Form
Here we listed the few important instructions to register for the International Mathematics Olympiad 2023.
Registration of Schools:
- SOF open the IMO registration for classes 1st to 12th
- Science Olympiad Foundation sends the prospects along with registration form to registered schools
- Registered schools after filling the form must be sent the SOF office before the last date
- The Schools SOF coordinating teacher will generate the students roll number as per the Prospects gave.
- The school coordinating teacher will send the copy of roll numbers along with the Students Registration Sheet and School Registration Form to the SOF officer before the last date.
- After ordination will register the school & student and dispatch exam question papers and guidelines for conducting the examination.
Note: No fee is required from the school to become a registered examination center. A minimum of 10 students will be registered from each school for SOF IMO.
International Mathematics Olympiad Exam Pattern 2023
Level 1 Exam Pattern:
- IMO level 1 conducting an objective-type test
- The test duration is 60 mins
- The medium of the exam is English.
- Each class have separate question papers
- For classes 1 to 4 have the 35 objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions
- For classes 5 to 12 have the 50 objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions
- The exam paper contains 4 sections i.e, Logical Reasoning, Everyday Mathematics, Mathematical Reasoning, Achievers Section.
- The exam paper syllabus is CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and State Board.
Level 2 Exam Pattern:
- IMO Level 2 exam conducted for class 3 to class 12
Check SOF IMO 2023 Exam Result
Students who appeared in the exams are waiting for the result release date. The SOF authorities after completing the exam will prepare & release the International Mathematics Olympiad Result 2023 on its website. Students who attended the exam are can check the results through the SOF official website. The board authorities once release the results we will intimate them on our website. After releasing the exam results candidates visit the SOF page & check the results by using the roll number, school name, and other details. For more updates candidates regularly visit our website.