HSSC Instructor Store Keeper Recruitment 2017 Application
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had released a notification for the recruitment of the Instructor & Store Keeper Jobs 2017. The candidates interested in applying for HSSC Instructor Notification 2017 can have the online application on the website. The HSSC Store Keeper Application is available from 01st to 31st August 2017. The contenders check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The application steps & eligibility details are given in the article below. The HSSC conducts the written test for the recruitment of the Workshop/ Science Instructor jobs. The contenders can check the below article for the HSSC Engg Drawing Instructor Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card & other details. For more information, contenders can check the article below for more information.
Haryana Store Keeper Application Dates 2017
|Association Name||Haryana Staff Service Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Instructor & Store Keeper|
|HSSC Instructor Application Dates||01st to 30th August 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Haryana Store Keeper Exam Dates||Updated Soon|
|Official Website Address||www.hssc.gov.in|
HSSC Workshop Instructor Vacancies 2017
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor||213 Posts|
|2||Engineering Drawing Instructor||197 Posts|
|3||Store Keeper||98 Posts|
Details of Haryana Science Instructor Eligibility 2017
Age Limit –
The age limit required to apply for the Store Keeper/ Instructor Jobs is 17 years to 42 years. The candidates can have the age relaxation criteria as per the organisational norms. The relaxation period details are available on the official notification.
Educational Qualification –
For Instructor Jobs:
- The applicant can have the AICTE recognised bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical trade. (OR)
- Diploma in Engineering in the field of Electrical/ Mechanical along with knowledge in Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matriculation & higher education level.
For Store Keeper Jobs:
- The applicant can have the qualification of BBA/ B.Com/ BA (Maths/ Economics) with minimum 55% from a recognised organisation.
- Having 1-year experience in any organisation in handling Engineering Store, Posting of Stock Books and Ledgers/ accounts.
- The applicants can also have the knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric & Higher educational level.
Application Fees –
|S.No.||General Category||SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only||PHC/ Ex-Servicemen of Haryana|
|1||Male/ Female||Female of Haryana Resident Only||Male||Female||Male/ Female|
Pay Scale for the HSSC Instructor Latgest Jobs 2017 –
The pay scale for the selection of the above posts is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-. The candidates can check the official notification for latest updated details.
HSSC Engg Drawing Instructor Apply Online 2017
The applicants can follow the below steps to apply online for the selection.
- The candidates can visit the official website first.
- Click on the advertisements tab on the home page.
- Open the Adv No 8/2017 notification & read the notification clearly.
- Then click on the recruitment tab on the home page.
- Select the apply online link.
- Open the HSSC Instructor & Store Keeper Apply online link.
- Submit the details & documents required to apply.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the online application form for reference.
Haryana Instructor Exam Syllabus 2017
The contenders applied for the instructor & store keeper jobs can check the exam pattern & syllabus details in our web portal. The aspirants can check the previous notification for the details of the detailed syllabus information. The HSSC Store Keeper Model Papers used to prepare well for the examination. The contenders qualified in the entrance test only eligible for the selection. The KSSC Instructor Exam Cutoff 2017 released in our web portal. By comparing the cut off marks & the exam result contenders will get a merit list. Based on the final merit list contenders shortlisted for the jobs.