APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer jobs 2019. The candidates interested in APSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 can check the eligibility criteria before registering for the selection. The officials released the APSC MO Application Form 2019 in PDF mode. The details of APSC Medical Officer Application Dates 2019 update in this page for reference. All the job seekers need to submit the APSC IMO Application Form 2019 before the last date to select for the selection process.
The applicants can be selected through written test & viva-voice/ interview. The candidates can follow the below steps to register for the APSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019. Here we provide a direct link to download APSC Medical Officer Registration Form 2019. In this article you can get all the required details like eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process, syllabus, admit card & others.
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Association Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Available Soon|
|APSC Medical Officer Application Dates 2019||Notified Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Viva-Voice/ Interview|
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- All the applied candidates should have minimum MBBS as a qualification. From the recognized university or Institute which is registered under the Medical Council of Assam.
- The aspirants who are having the Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Medicine/ Surgery/ Paediatrics/ O&G/ Radiology/ Pathology/ Anaesthesiology are most prefered for selection.
The applying candidate age is in the range of 21 years to 38 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of government. The category wise upper age relaxation criteria details are available on the official notification.
- The General/ Unreserved candidates need to pay application fees of Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates need to pay registration fees of Rs.150/-.
The candidates selected for the APSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019 will get the salary of Rs. 30000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay of Rs.12700/-.
The selection process would totally be based on your performance, wherein the first round would be the written exam. If you qualify the first round you would be processed for the other round of the recruitment process which is the Viva-Voice/ Personal Interview.
APSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019
The candidates interested in APSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019 can check the application form dates. The candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below for registration. The applicants need to fill the accurate date on the application form & send to the given address before the last date of application registration.
- The candidates who want to apply for the recruitment need to visit the official website.
- Click on the notices tab on the home page.
- Select the recruitment advertisement link.
- Select the Medical Officer recruitment notification link.
- Check the eligibility details & open the application forms link.
- Select the application form DR link & download the application form.
- Envelop of application with accurate date, attested documents & application fee receipt send to the address mentioned below.
APSC Medical Officer Exam Dates 2019
The candidates applied for the selection of the above post can have the recruitment through written test & personal interview. The APSC IMO Exam Date 2019 & exam pattern, syllabus & other details are available on the official website. The candidates need to prepare well for the test on the basis of APSC Medical Officer Syllabus, exam pattern, APSC Medical Officer Papers & APSC Medical Officer Cut Off Marks. The candidate who got more than the APSC IMO Cut Off Marks in the examination only eligible to appear for further selection. The officials released the cutoff marks along with the declaration of the result, the candidates can check the expected/ previous year cutoff marks to get an idea about the passing marks.
The job seekers registered & waiting for the APSC Medical Officer Recruitment Test will get the admit card on the official website. The release date of the APSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 intimate in our web portal. Without the APSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2019 contenders not allowed to write the exam. The process to get the APSC IMO Exam Call Letter 2019 update in our web page for reference. The applicants have any doubts about selection can comment here to get cleared.