AP DEECET 2020 Notification: The Department of School Education of Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct a DEECET (Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test) in the month of May 2020. The DEECET is the entrance test for the admission of Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) 2 years course. The DIET has issued the notification to the invites application form for AP D.El.Ed Admissions 2020 from the eligible candidates. The students are interested to study AP D.El.Ed courses can apply for admissions online.
The AP DEECET Online Application 2020 available from March to April 2020. The Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 is going to conduct in the month of May 2020. Postulants who applied for the exam can download the AP DEECET Admit Card 2020 from the official website. For more details about AP DIET D.El.Ed Admission 2020 such as eligibility, the application process, AP DEECET 2020 Date, admit card &, etc available in below article.
AP DEECET 2020 Notification, Application & Exam Date
The Andhra Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission Test is popularly exam conducted by Department of School Education on behalf of Government of AP. Every year the officials have conducted the entrance exam for Diploma Courses. The AP DEECET is used to provide admissions in diploma elementary education. The applications interested to take admissions can register for the admissions into two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in DIET for 2020-2021. The AP DEECET 2020 will conduct in the month of May 2020. The complete details regarding AP DIET CET Admission 2020 to refer given below here.
AP DIET D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Schedule
- Name of the Organization: Dept of School Education of Andhra Pradesh.
- Exam Name: Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test- DEECET
- Name of the Courses: D.Ed Courses
- Admission for: Diploma Courses
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Category: Notification, Application Form, Exam Date
- The application starts from: In March 2020
- Last date for submitting the form: In April 2020
- Official website: www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility for AP D.El.Ed Admissions 2020
- The applicants must have passed 12th class/ intermediate from any recognized board.
- Aspirant got at least 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for OBC/ SC/ ST Category.
- Mathematics: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Inter level
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
- Social Studies: Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, History, Economics, Commerce, and Geography at Intermediate level Note.
- Students should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September 2020.
- There is no upper age limit.
The candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
AP DEECET 2020 Schedule/ Dates
|Starting date to the online application form||March 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||April 2020|
|Closing date of online registration with the late fee||In April 2020|
|Application Correction Starts||April 2020|
|Availability of AP DIET CET 2020 Admit Card||May 2020|
|AP DEECET 2020 Date||In May 2020|
|Date of AP DEECET 2020 Result||May 2020|
|First Phase of AP DEECET 2020 Counseling||In May 2020|
|Second Phase of Counseling||June 2020|
|First Instruction day||June 2020|
Steps for AP DEECET Apply Online 2020
The applicants who are interested and eligible can apply through offline mode before the last date in the month of April 2020. Here we providing simple steps to apply the application form.
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Find the link named AP DEECET Application Form 2020 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Open & download the application form.
- Enter the required details in the online application form without mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online payment gateway (Credit/ Debit Card)/ Net Banking)
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further references.
AP DIET CET Pattern 2020
- The AP DEECET Exam will conduct an online mode.
- The exam will contain Objective Type/ Multiple Choice question paper.
- There are two parts, Part- 1 in common to all and Part-2 for their subject optional.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carries one marks.
- Duration of time is 1 hour.
Part A (Common to All Subjects): 60 Marks
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max Marks|
PART-B: (Optional): 40 Marks
|Subject||No.of Questions||Max Marks|
Topics for AP DEECET 2020 Syllabus
The applicants searching for the exam pattern and syllabus will update in this article. So candidates need to stay in touch with this portal regularly for latest updates.
AP DEECET Admit Card 2020
The aspirants applied for the entrance exam must have the AP DIET CET Hall Ticket 2020 compulsory to appear for the entrance exam. The contenders will not be allowed to write the exam without it. The department uploads the call letter on the web portal two weeks before the exam date. The candidates using their application id and date of birth need to download the admit card. The postulants can get the venue details, exam time and date from the hall ticket. The applicants must carry the entry card along with id proof to the exam hall.
Result for AP DIET CET 2020
The department will declare the AP DEECET Results 2020 only on the official web portal. The applicants who wrote the entrance exam eagerly searching for the result. For the candidates searching for the result, we update the latest information on the result. Most probably result will available in the month of May 2020. We update the information about the result date & links once the exam is completed.
AP DEECET Merit List 2020
The qualified candidates from AP DIET entrance exam shortlisted for document verification. AP DEECET Admission 2020 starts after the announcement of result and merit list. The aspirants shortlisted those should carry original documents and pass photo, id proof to the counseling. After the allotment of seat, the students need to report to the allotment campus within the specified date & time to complete the admission process.
For more details about Andhra Pradesh D.El.Ed CET 2020 to refer the official notification given below link.